Trapped: Lessons from a Horror Story
From a lifetime of abuse and one chilling two-year ordeal at the hands of a monster comes Trapped: Lessons from a Horror Story – what people need to know about domestic violence.
Speaker, author, and talk show host Tahiera Monique Brown engages and educates the audience about:
- How domestic violence can trap you
- Staying strong and surviving any ordeal
- Breaking the silence and telling your story
- Gaining freedom from your past
Hear the gripping story and lessons learned in Annihilator of Innocence from the author – and survivor – herself. Take action Book Tahiera and hear her inspiring story.
Ms. Brown’s speech was an inspiration to the base population about surviving the forks in the roads and using those obstacles to preserve and become wingmen to their fellow military community members.
– Outreach Manager, Maxwell AFB